December 21, 2017
Gradifi, the leading provider of student loan repayment and college savings benefit programs to U.S. employers, today said that 40 more companies will offer its student loan repayment program to help employees pay off their student loans faster.
Gradifi is now working with over 300 employers across the country, including PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Peloton, Penguin Random House and Motus.
“2017 was a breakthrough year for Gradifi,” said Gradifi Founder and CEO Tim DeMello. “We succeeded in creating a nationwide conversation about how we can address the student loan debt crisis in America. We’re also very pleased with the growing number of companies that have started working with Gradifi to offer a student loan debt repayment benefit to employees and are open to expanding their benefit programs to support the goal of higher education.”
Gradifi’s 2017 milestones include the following:
- Rolling out College SaveUp Plan, one of the first solutions to allow employers to make monthly contributions to an employee’s existing 529 college savings account. College SaveUp Plan can be bundled with Gradifi’s SLP Plan or offered as a stand-alone employee benefit.
- Winning the endorsement of the American Bankers Association (ABA). Following extensive due diligence conducted by the ABA, Gradifi’s SLP Plan was selected as an endorsed solution for the association’s member banks and their 2 million employees.
- Achieving ISO 27001 certification, one of the most widely-recognized information security management system standards. This achievement highlights Gradifi’s commitment to data security and information controls.
- Launching its first national media campaign to help educate the marketplace about the benefits of a student loan repayment platform. The campaign, which included television, radio, digital and print advertising, generated significant interest in Gradifi’s solution.
- Commissioning research that demonstrated why a student loan repayment program can create a competitive advantage for employers. The study, done by the global management consulting firm Oliver Wyman, also quantified the financial burden and emotional stress on borrowers. Nearly 45% of the respondents with outstanding student loan debt consider a student loan repayment the single most compelling employee benefit among six potential options, including additional retirement and health care contributions.
To learn more about Gradifi’s SLP program or College SaveUp Plan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A First Republic company, Gradifi is an innovator in educational employee benefits for U.S. employers. Gradifi offers both a student loan repayment benefit and college savings benefit program through its scalable, easy-to-implement online platform. Gradifi’s mission to help employers compete more effectively for talent by providing employee benefits that support an employee’s investment in education. Gradifi works with hundreds of companies across the U.S., and the company’s SLP Plan® is endorsed by the American Bankers Association. To learn more, visit www.twitter.com/gradifi.
Elizabeth Yekhtikian, 617-686-9541